Data Collected by ClickBank:
ClickBank, also known as Click Sales Inc. is the official retailer of all products and services sold by Guitar Lesson Lounge on the ClickBank platform. As such, ClickBank is the controller of all financial data requested at the time of purchase.
In order to initiate or complete a purchase, ClickBank requires the following from all customers:
- Identity Data, such as first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Contact Data, such as billing/delivery address, email address, and contact details.
- Financial Data, such as bank account details or debit/credit card details
Additional data that may be collected:
- Marketing and Communications Data which shows your interest in products and services offered by ClickBank.
- Previous Transaction Data.
- Demographic Data.
Data collected by Guitar Lesson Lounge:
- Identity Data, such as first name and last name
- Contact Data, such as email address.
- Marketing and Communications Data which shows your interest in our products or services.
- Browsing Data related to www.guitarlessonlounge.com.
As a valued customer we never share, sell, or lease data collected by us voluntarily to any third party. In the case you want us to share your details to a third party a written agreement must be made and signed by both Guitar Lesson Lounge and requesting customer. However, when required by a law-abiding institution, we may be bound to provide your personal information irrespective of your permission. These include IT and system administration service providers, professional advisers, HM Revenue & Customs, and other Government-authorities.
We use the data collected to communicate with our customers and provide an enjoyable experience. We communicate to our customers via email (educational information, marketing/promotional deals, and changes in policy and regulation). If you want to opt-out of receiving communications from us, please send a request to email@example.com.
Your Legal Rights
As our valued customer, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of your personal data.
- Request Modification or Correction of Incomplete Data.
- Request permanent deletion of your Personal Data.
- Request transfer of data to a third-party after a successfully written agreement.
Please direct any questions, including any request to exercise your legal rights, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will do its best to reply to queries, requests, or complaints within 2-3 business days. In the case a request takes longer than 2-3 business days, we will keep you notified and updated on our progress regularly.